Saturday 6 June 2009

Tolz Boy

Here is an amazing clip of a boy from the Tölzer knabenchoir (there's a post about them below) recognize the uniform? He's singing the Queen of the Night aria from The Magic Flute. He does the repeated notes really well and those arpeggios are pretty amazing for a kid, most of the high staccato notes are spot on as well. I bet many women opera divas are quite jealous. I often wonder if my testicles had been removed when I was about his age instead of a bit later if my voice would have stayed like this. Anyway it's pretty amazing

3 comments:

  1. Spectacular! He is so good, he makes my vocal chords ache! What a strong voice and excellent example of breath control!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hard to belive all of that comes out of that little guy !
    Quite amazing and beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this one too.. Have seen it a million times on youtube :D haha

    He really is special! Most of it is spot on as you say James.. just amazing for his age. And a beautiful voice as well..

    ReplyDelete